BuyersVote makes online reviews really easy by letting users create lists of the best (and worst) stuff. It's fast, super simple, and the content is 100% controlled by users just like you.
We total up votes from lots of different people all over the world so that you can get quick, reliable info on which products and services are good and which are bad. When buyers vote, everyone wins: consumers get more value for their money and avoid scams, good companies get the recognition they deserve, and bad companies get put out of business.
We're a bit like a free online version of Consumer Reports and the Better Business Bureau (with elements of Wikipedia thrown in). Simply put, we're here to help you find good stuff and avoid bad stuff before you spend your hard earned money.
How To Get Started:
- Feel free to browse popular lists, or if you're looking for something specific try a search in the top right.
- Didn't find what you were looking for? Create a new list for it so users can start submitting reviews.
- Want to write a review for a product or service provider? Start by logging in here using your Google, Yahoo, etc account or by creating a new account on our site.
- BuyersVote.com launched in April, 2009 and was created by Brian Armstrong.
- The design is from the open-source "Blogging Pro" wordpress theme by Design Disease. Thanks guys!
- The way the site works (reputation, voting, community editing, etc) was heavily inspired by StackOverflow.com.
- We currently have 842 votes on 1025 items across 198 lists written by 264 contributors.